The only animal by-products used in our doughnuts are eggs (whites and yolks) and dairy products (including milk, butter, yogurt, whey, nonfat milk and nonfat whey). Our doughnuts are cooked in 100 percent vegetable oil shortening and all monoglycerides, diglycerides and enzymes are vegetable based.
Articles in this section
- When is 'Day of the Dozens' and what time does the promotion run?
- What are the Terms and Conditions for the Day of the Dozen promotion?
- I can't reach a store on the phone - Day of the Dozens
- Doughnuts sold out on Day of the Dozens
- How many $12 Dozens can I purchase on the Day of the Dozen?
- Is Carmine Halal Certified?
- Is Online Ordering available?
- Is Krispy Kreme available on UberEats?
- Where can I find Nutritional Information for Kreme Shakes?
- How do I apply to work at Krispy Kreme?