The only animal by-products used in our doughnuts are eggs (whites and yolks) and dairy products (including milk, butter, yogurt, whey, nonfat milk and nonfat whey). Our doughnuts are cooked in 100 percent vegetable oil shortening and all monoglycerides, diglycerides and enzymes are vegetable based.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find Nutritional Information for Kreme Shakes?
- How do I apply to work at Krispy Kreme?
- What are some of the perks of working at Krispy Kreme?
- Where can I see the Nutritional Information for current Krispy Kreme products?
- What animal products are used in your doughnuts?
- Are Krispy Kreme doughnuts suitable for vegetarians?
- Can Vegans eat Krispy Kreme doughnuts?
- I have food allergies. Can I find out what ingredients are used in your doughnuts?
- What are Trans Fatty Acids (TFA)?
- Where can I find nutritional information for Bagels by Krispy Kreme?