While fat content varies between doughnut flavours, TFA content has been significantly reduced across the board. Our signature doughnuts contain between 0.1g to 0.3g of TFA per single serve across our range, which is well below the World Health Organisation (WHO) recommended daily limit of TFA (1% of total kilojoules consumed), and is considered “virtually zero” in some countries including the US. If you have any further queries regarding our products please contact us.
Articles in this section
- Need more information about Chocolate Glaze Doughnut?
- How do I apply to work at Krispy Kreme?
- What are some of the perks of working at Krispy Kreme?
- Where can I see the Nutritional Information for current Krispy Kreme products?
- What animal products are used in your doughnuts?
- Are Krispy Kreme doughnuts suitable for vegetarians?
- Can Vegans eat Krispy Kreme doughnuts?
- I have food allergies. Can I find out what ingredients are used in your doughnuts?
- What are Trans Fatty Acids (TFA)?
- Where can I find nutritional information for Bagels by Krispy Kreme?