No. Unfortunately, our doughnuts contain animal by-products including egg and dairy.
Articles in this section
- Are the Rick and Morty doughnuts suitable for vegetarians?
- Are the Rick and Morty doughnuts suitable for Vegans?
- Are the Rick and Morty doughnuts Halal Certified?
- Is Carmine Halal Certified?
- Where can I find Nutritional Information for Kreme Shakes?
- Where can I see the Nutritional Information for current Krispy Kreme products?
- What animal products are used in your doughnuts?
- Are Krispy Kreme doughnuts suitable for vegetarians?
- Can Vegans eat Krispy Kreme doughnuts?
- I have food allergies. Can I find out what ingredients are used in your doughnuts?