The brilliance of a Krispy Kreme doughnut is best when fresh. If however you choose to freeze the doughnuts for a later date, make sure you seal them in an airtight package to ensure the ageing process is halted while in the freezer.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply to work at Krispy Kreme?
- What are some of the perks of working at Krispy Kreme?
- Where can I see the Nutritional Information for current Krispy Kreme products?
- What animal products are used in your doughnuts?
- Are Krispy Kreme doughnuts suitable for vegetarians?
- Can Vegans eat Krispy Kreme doughnuts?
- I have food allergies. Can I find out what ingredients are used in your doughnuts?
- What are Trans Fatty Acids (TFA)?
- Where can I find nutritional information for Bagels by Krispy Kreme?
- Are Krispy Kreme doughnuts Halal certified?