Our doughnuts are a freshly made product and therefore need to be cared for as you would a cake or pastries. Krispy Kreme doughnuts are made with ingredients which have similar attributes as those used to make bread. Therefore, just as a loaf of bread is best eaten fresh, so too are Krispy Kreme doughnuts. To maintain your Krispy Kreme doughnuts in optimum condition, we recommend that you store them in a temperature under 18 degrees and out of direct sunlight. To keep Krispy Kreme doughnuts at their freshest after their first day at home, you can freeze the doughnuts and reheat in the microwave.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply to work at Krispy Kreme?
- What are some of the perks of working at Krispy Kreme?
- Where can I see the Nutritional Information for current Krispy Kreme products?
- What animal products are used in your doughnuts?
- Are Krispy Kreme doughnuts suitable for vegetarians?
- Can Vegans eat Krispy Kreme doughnuts?
- I have food allergies. Can I find out what ingredients are used in your doughnuts?
- What are Trans Fatty Acids (TFA)?
- Where can I find nutritional information for Bagels by Krispy Kreme?
- Are Krispy Kreme doughnuts Halal certified?